Creative and multi-talented Graphic Designer with extensive experience in print design, multimedia and marketing. Developed brand identities, sales collateral, promotional product artwork and advertisement for in-house companies. Exceptional multi-tasking skills; able to manage several time sensitive projects simultaneously, accustomed to performing in deadline-driven environments with an emphasis on working within budget requirements, creativity and quality control.
Creative experience in the following:
- Business Cards
- Newsletters & Brochures
- Promotional Flyers
- Print Advertisements
- Banners & Post Cards
- Direct Mail
- Promotional Items
- Client Gift Packages
- Promotional Flyers
- Screen, Offset & Digital Printing
- Database Maintenance
- Online Graphics
- Targeted Email Campaigns
- Web Site Design
- CD Cover Design
- Video Editing
- Product Photographer
Artist - Academically
trained in Acrylic Painting, Drawing, Lithography and Mixed
13+ Years experience with Graphic Design and 7+ Years experience with Web Design
- Software: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe
Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Quicktime
- Platforms: Mac OS X - Windows 7
Present Techni-Lux, Inc., Orlando, FL
Marketing Coordinator/Graphic/Web Designer
- Design and edit catalogs, product literature, full color ads, brochures, and flyers using Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop.
- Responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of Techni-Lux’s website.
- Build web pages using Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Scan images, digitally photograph products and manipulate using Adobe Photoshop.
- Make decisions on how images and other material will be digitally optimized and presented for the web.
- Coordinate the design, production, and writing of marketing material.
- Identify and develop relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Maintain inventory of marketing materials.
- Create documents and produce informational, educational, promotional, and multi-media projects. Integrate audio, animation, graphics and video into presentations for CDs, DVDs, web site and social media.
3/06 - Present
Freelance/Contract Graphic/Web Designer
5/00 - 3/06 KELLYCO Metal Detector Distributors, Winter
- Designed and copy edited catalogs, full color ads, brochures,
and flyers using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
- Scanned images, digitally photographed products then,
manipulated (color corrections, clipping paths, save for
web) using Adobe Photoshop.
- Used Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator to render product
diagrams and logos.
- Converted Kellyco's
catalog pages, created in Adobe InDesign, to PDF
format for upload to their printer's FTP site for final
- Met the mass printing and bulk mailing deadline of quarterly catalogs.
- Updated Kellyco web site daily and built pages using
10/97 - 5/00 Kinko’s, Winter Park, FL
Computer Services Specialist
- Managed multiple projects successfully meeting
customer specifications and time frames.
- Used Adobe PageMaker, Quark Xpress and Microsoft Word
to layout and typeset, resumes, postcards, brochures, invitations,
letterhead, business cards and custom graphic design work.
- Scanned and performed photo editing in Adobe Photoshop.
- Assisted customers with print applications and technical
- Acting Technology Manager in the absence of the
Bachelor of Arts in visual art and design,1994
University of South Florida, Tampa,
Professional Teaching Certification K-12
Art, Educator Preparation Institute (EPI), 2007
Seminole Community College, Lake Mary, Florida